Many have asked me where my speed comes from and I always give them the following answers. The first answer is that in my high school years, I had the opportunity to take typing courses and the second answer I give you is that I used shortcuts on the keyboard for everything.
Here are some of the keyboard shortcuts that I use the most in my work area:
- Ctrl-A / Command-A: Choose all elements or characters at the same time.
- Ctrl-S / Command S: Record file or document
- Ctrl-J / Command J: Duplicate elements in the Photoshop program
- Ctrl-V / Command V: Paste/Paste
- Ctrl-C / Command-C: Copy/Copy
If you resolve to use more keyboard shortcuts in your next projects, I assure you that you will see a significant change and you will be able to be faster.